Where is the talloc repository?

Mon Mar 14 19:57:41 UTC 2016

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 06:11:55PM +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Monday 14 March 2016 15:25:45 Volker Lendecke wrote:
> > There's one problem I have with the approach (among others): We will
> > have to fix both waf AND CMakefiles once we have split out tdb. See what
> > happened to the wrappers once they were taken out of Samba.
>
> I'm sorry but I do not understand the relation between waf, cmake and tdb
> here.

Once the wrappers have been split out, they have grown cmakefiles. Because
we also need the wrappers in Samba, both cmakefiles *and* waf rules need
to be maintained. I would say it is highly likely that this will happen
with talloc, tevent and tdb too. Waf is not your favourite build system,
and once you are free to put in cmake I don't think you'll be able to
resist converting them to cmake.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de