Where is the talloc repository?

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Mon Mar 14 17:11:55 UTC 2016

On Monday 14 March 2016 15:25:45 Volker Lendecke wrote:
> There's one problem I have with the approach (among others): We will
> have to fix both waf AND CMakefiles once we have split out tdb. See what
> happened to the wrappers once they were taken out of Samba.

I'm sorry but I do not understand the relation between waf, cmake and tdb
here.

All I'm asking about is to move talloc to its own repository. I'm not the
maintainer of tevent nor did I ever contribute much to it. I think you, Metze
and Jeremy mostly maintain it and I never heard of of any plan to move away
from waf for talloc.

I'm asking the people who work mostly on talloc to make the life of packagers
easier and move it its own repository. I also think it makes it easier to
follow the project and see what is going on. Currently you have to read all
samba-commits and check if there are talloc related changes.

And it looks like for Richard it is also hard to understand talloc
development. So a separate repository would make that easier.

Best regards,

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org