Where is the talloc repository?

Christof Schmitt cs at samba.org
Sun Mar 13 05:00:59 UTC 2016

On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 08:10:32AM -0800, Richard Sharpe wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I notice that talloc-2.1.6 was created recently, and I had just
> downloaded 2.1.5 a week or so ago.
>
> I would like to keep informed of the changes so I can determine if I
> need to pull down the latest release.
>
> Where is the repos?

The master branch in Samba. Something like this run on the Samba
repository should pull up all commits that went to talloc between the
two mentioned versions:

$ git log --oneline talloc-2.1.5..talloc-2.1.6 lib/talloc/
2041794 pytalloc: Correct description of pytalloc_Get{Base,}ObjectType behaviour
d850991 pytalloc: Add pytalloc_BaseObject_PyType_Ready() wrapper
d7bbcbc talloc: Bump version number
80f2b36 pytalloc: Add new BaseObject
528dce1 pytalloc: add a _pytalloc_get_type() helper function and generate PyExc_TypeError on mismatch
42eae4d talloc: add _pytalloc_get_ptr/_pytalloc_get_mem_ctx helper functions
cd8d930 talloc: Improve testsuite by avoiding path issues
5d67d55 talloc: Only set public headers field when installing as a public library.
7c4d802 talloc: Fix a documentation typo

Christof