[Patches] gcc-6 -Wmisleading-indentation

Douglas Bagnall douglas.bagnall at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Mar 3 01:11:17 UTC 2016

Everyone[1] is talking about the -Wmisleading-indentation warning due in
GCC 6, so I thought I would give it a go.

I got two hits, one of which is not a bug.

The other is in Heimdal and is the genuine article, but is probably
harmless assuming libc can cope with fclose(NULL). I am told patching
our heimdal is a torturous affair, but here you go anyway.

For what it's worth, gcc-6 is currently broken in other ways and doesn't
compile Samba without spurious patches.

[1] e.g http://lwn.net/Articles/678019/ http://lwn.net/Articles/675699/

Douglas