Improve badPwdCount, lastLogon and logonCount updates

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Jun 27 03:19:19 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 22:50 +0200, Stefan Metzmacher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here're some patches to improve the badPwdCount, lastLogon
> and logonCount updates.
>
> See
> https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/
> master4-smart-base
> This is on top of
> https://git.samba.org/?p=metze/samba/wip.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/
> master4-pwdlastset.
> I don't know if it would also apply independently...
>
> We may need to add some BUG: markers, but you can start the review...

I've reviewed the bulk of these for pwdLastSet, and have started an
autobuild with them, except for the code to force specific
replPropertyMetaData values, which both didn't seem to be related and
broke the repl_move test.

Thanks for your patience.  I'm continuing my review of the rest of
msater4-smart-tmp, which seems to be where the lastLogon and logonCount
patches are.

Thanks!

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba