s3: VFS module built with specific paths to header and library (waf)

Jiri Sasek - Solaris Prague jiri.sasek at oracle.com
Tue Jun 21 22:10:30 UTC 2016

Hi geeks,
I apologize for my ignorance but I can not built a Samba VFS module
using specific paths to header and library.
In details... for instance I have:
  - my build workspace in path: /builds/jsasek/samba
  - ...where samba component is in: ./components/samba
  - ...where (sparc) proto area is: ./build/proto/sparc
  - ...where optional library is in: ./opt/SUNWsamfs/lib
  - ...........headers are in: ./opt/SUNWsamfs/include

...so I need to pass:
  -I/builds/jsasek/samba/components/samba/build/proto/sparc/opt/SUNWsamfs/include
...and:
-L/builds/jsasek/samba/components/samba/build/proto/sparc/opt/SUNWsamfs/lib
...to waf build of the "samfs.c" module.

Exactly... the headers and (.so) lib do not have a fix path (do not
exist) on the build machine but those are put only in the workspace only
in build-time.

Many thanks in advance for your ideas,
Jiri