ctdb

Ira Cooper ira at wakeful.net
Fri Jun 17 14:43:31 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Richard Sharpe <
realrichardsharpe at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is for this reason that I have started thinking about what is
> required to work with things like etdc or zookeeper where recovery
> times can be much lower.

There is changes in master that should make this possible.

git show 46684867b187469f7827a3e3cd213443d44034bf

may prove useful.  I've actually been working on a tool for such, and
did the CLI design already.  I was planning to use python for the
implementation and submit it back for use.

etcd is what I'm planning to target, consul was a thought also.

Cheers,

-Ira