KDC tests failing since this week

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Wed Jun 15 13:15:32 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

I'm working on refactoring the KDC code. Last week

	make -j test TESTS="samba4.krb5.kdc"

worked just fine for me, this week if I run it the fl2008r2dc tests runs into
a timeout. The changes which went into master are mostly your code.

auth_check_password_recv: sam_ignoredomain authentication for user
[SAMBA2008R2\Administrator] succeeded
NTLMSSP Sign/Seal - Initialising with flags:
Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x62088235
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_UNICODE
  NTLMSSP_REQUEST_TARGET
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SIGN
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SEAL
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_ALWAYS_SIGN
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_EXTENDED_SESSIONSECURITY
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_VERSION
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_128
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_KEY_EXCH
Terminating connection - 'ldapsrv_call_loop: tstream_read_pdu_blob_recv() -
NT_STATUS_INVALID_BUFFER_SIZE'
single_terminate: reason[ldapsrv_call_loop: tstream_read_pdu_blob_recv() -
NT_STATUS_INVALID_BUFFER_SIZE]
Timed out (60 sec) waiting for working LDAP and a RID Set to be allocated by
DC7 PID 32142 at /home/asn/workspace/projects/samba/selftest/target/Samba4.pm
line 222.
Samba 32142 failed to start up at /home/asn/workspace/projects/samba/selftest/
target/Samba4.pm line 165.
failed to start up environment 'fl2008r2dc' at /home/asn/workspace/projects/
samba/selftest/target/Samba.pm line 49.
samba can't start up known environment 'fl2008r2dc' at /home/asn/workspace/
projects/samba/selftest/selftest.pl line 898

This is what I get. I'm not sure what is really going wrong. Help would be
much appreciated. I will continue digging ...

Cheers,

	-- andreas

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org