Patches to unify ACL handling in vfs_ceph + vfs_gluster

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 06:08:01 UTC 2016

With master updated with the recent ACL changes in the last five days,
I noticed a build break on master (our builds have richacl enabled,
but don't include posix acl).  Even on RHEL7 this will fail
(libacl-devel is installed, but acls aren't enabled).  See excerpts
from configure tests relating to ACLs below:

23:43:35 Checking for header acl/libacl.h                             : yes
23:43:36 Checking for header sys/acl.h                                : yes
23:44:30 Checking for _acl
                                  : not found
23:44:30 Checking for __acl
                                  : not found
23:44:30 Checking for chmod
                                  : ok
23:44:31 Checking for _facl
                                  : not found
23:44:31 Checking for __facl
                                  : not found
23:44:36 building on linux2
23:44:36 Checking for header sys/richacl.h
                                  : yes
23:44:36 Checking for library richacl
                                  : yes
23:44:36 Checking for richacl_get_file
                                  : ok
23:44:36 Using Linux RICHACLs

23:44:49 Checking project rules ...
23:44:49 Unknown dependency 'acl' in 'POSIXACL_XATTR'

--
Thanks,

Steve