Samba 4.5.0rc1 ctdb

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Fri Jul 22 09:47:18 UTC 2016

Hi Metze,

On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:38:57 +1000, Amitay Isaacs <amitay at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 6:29 PM, Stefan Metzmacher <metze at samba.org> wrote:

> > are there any ctdb changes for that should be included
> > in WHATSNEW.txt?

> Yes there are.  We will post them in a day or two.
>
> Has the date for 4.5.0rc1 been finalized?  Would prefer at least a week's
> heads up to get the pending patches in.

I have this prepared with what has gone in so far.  However, there are
a few final things that we want to push (e.g. some unit test
improvements, Amitay's rewrite of the ctdb CLI tool using new client
API, ...), so we'll push some WHATSNEW.txt updates with those.

It'll happen by the time you wake up on Wednesday...  :-)

peace & happiness,
martin