PATCHES: Password sync as active directory domain controller

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Jul 19 19:49:21 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-07-19 at 13:26 +0200, Stefan Metzmacher wrote:

> Added, my master4-gpgme branch does not conflict with master4-smart-*
> any more.
> I think it's ready to push.

It is great to see ndr validation for 'strange' supplementalCredentials blobs.

Can we please add some not-strange blobs while we are at it?  Specifically from Windows and Samba with a GPGme password?

I'll grab some from whatever archives I can find today, specifically the saved old Samba provisions.

That is the only blocker I see from my side.

Thanks!