Looking for stable 4.3.x branch with all security patches.

Hemanth Thummala hemanth.thummala at nutanix.com
Mon Jul 11 17:39:11 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

We are currently using 4.3.5 stack and looking for a stable 4.3.X branch which has all security fixes(including badlock). Looks like the recent release 4.3.11 has all the security fixes.  We are aware that the amount of code changes for badlock fixes are huge and there have been few more fixes made to address the regressions from these changes. We would like to know if this branch is stable enough to consume.

Please let us know.

Thanks,
Hemanth.