Fixing OSX remote arch detection

Justin Maggard jmaggard10 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:43:33 UTC 2016

OSX has been getting detected as Vista, for a while now.  Fortunately,
it appears to advertise a unique protocol list, so we should be able to
detect it easily.  However, I was having trouble deciphering the cryptic
method of doing remote arch detection; so I gave up and rewrote it in a
way that I (and hopefully others) can understand more easily. :-)

I tested locally on the various platforms I have handy (OSX El Capitan,
WinNT 4, Win10, Samba/smbclient, and CIFSFS), and did not find any
regressions.