Error 8418: The replication operation failed because of a schema mismatch between the servers involved

Sinelnikov Evgeniy Sinelnikov.E at digdes.com
Tue Feb 16 16:49:29 UTC 2016

Hi Stefan,

[...]

I don't really know how previous variant was suitable, but I created a new one
with similar replication of different users created on other side:

* Replication2: to SambaDC from WindowsDC:
 https://goo.gl/8s4th2 (020-test4-dc01-DsGetNCChanges-response.txt)
* Replication2: to WindowsDC from SambaDC (with WERR_DS_DRA_SCHEMA_MISMATCH):
 https://goo.gl/eX0UJD (040-test5-dc02-DsGetNCChanges-response-call_id_18.txt)

So, I hope it would be more useful than the previous. As I see, content of struct
drsuapi_DsReplicaOIDMapping_Ctr are the same. This dumps created using
Wireshark Version 2.1.0 (5d8ca26 from ws-metze-current).

Also next patches were applied:
* da86c6c48f7945fb8df4e200e1d2b0d1fc1de921
* 5e1b9f40fc20b0b55da262c87470abc5e12af1cf