validation of msDS-TrustForestTrustInfo

Stefan Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Tue Feb 16 13:07:46 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,
> any comments?
>
> The example.com <-> ipa.example.com and ad.example.com <-> example.com
> scenarios work fine between AD and FreeIPA in production, only Samba AD
> implementation at fault here.

Can you file a bug and add more details.

I need the output of:

samba-tool domain trust namespaces
samba-tool domain trust show $OTHERDOMAIN
samba-tool domain trust namespaces $OTHERDOMAIN

And all these commands against all servers in all cases(at least Windows
and Samba)
You may need to use the '--local-dc-*' options to run against remote
servers.

Thanks!
metze