posix acl

Greg Silverman silvermangb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 04:44:58 UTC 2016

>From Windows clients I see many getxattr calls for
"system.posix_acl_permissions" and "system.posix_acl_default". At this
time, I return EOPNOTSUPP for  system directories and ENODATA for others.

If the format of responses to these calls was ASCII, like,
"u:rwx;g:rw-;o:--x", I could return the permissions in the char * buffer.
What is the format of those responses?