posix acl

Greg Silverman silvermangb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 02:40:39 UTC 2016

I create them. I use fuse to create a virtual file system. Those attribute
only have the meaning I give them. I determine at runtime which privileges
a user has for any file or folder, independent of permission in the
physical storage. That is, if I knew the binary format used to represent
permissions.