ctdb: Man page for ctdb_diagnostics

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Fri Feb 12 08:55:55 UTC 2016

Hi Martijn,

Sorry for leaving this so long.  We've been trying to decide what to do
with ctdb_diagnostics.  However, at this stage we should just include
your man page and decide later!

On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 18:26:24 +0200, Martijn van Brummelen
<martijn at brumit.nl> wrote:

> > On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Martijn van Brummelen <martijn at brumit.nl>
> > wrote:

> >> I created a manpage for ctdb_diagnostics it would be nice if it could be
> >> added upstream. It would fix Debian bug #801327
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> Kind regards,
> >> Martijn van Brummelen
> >> Im not subscribed to this list
> >>

> > Can you write the man page in xml rather than nroff?  Please send it as a
> > git patch with your sign-off.

> Please see attached patch, let me know if this is the correct
> format(never created a git patch in the past), if not let me know how
> you want it.

Looks good to me.  The only issue is that it is against the CTDB 2.5
branch.  These days we do all of our work in the Samba master branch
and backport to 2.5 (assuming we do another release).

I've attached an updated version your patch, which applies against the
Samba master branch. Can you please ACK that this version of your patch
is still fine?

I've also added a 2nd patch to integrate it into the CTDB waf build.

Then we need a 2nd reviewer.  Do we also need Martijn to send in a
contributor agreement?

Thanks...

peace & happiness,
martin