Fwd: [Fwd: Checking in]

Douglas Bagnall douglas.bagnall at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Feb 4 20:55:58 UTC 2016

hi Garming,

Does this look like a reasonable summary of where we're at?:

[Issue 25052] Windows clients do not update DNS after changing their
hostname as a domain member

 * We are looking at it

[Issue 25053] Replication fails when object moved across OUs

 * Can't reproduce, paused

[Issue 25054] Samba 4.1.12 malforms DNS TXT lookups over 255 chars

 * more or less fixed?

[Issue 25055] Implement LDAP virtual list view (VLV) request control
(OID 2.16.840.1.113730.3.4.9)

 * nearly there

[Issue 25056] Support 2 or more DNS forwarders for Samba

 * Barely started, pending 255 char thing?

[Issue 25871] Revive LDAP Recursive Search patches

 * Done, pushed upstream and back-ported but not in any actual release?

happy LCA,

Douglas