[PATCH] Add CTDB takeover helper
martin at meltin.net
Fri Dec 16 09:26:20 UTC 2016
This replaces the current CTDB takeover code in the recovery daemon
with shiny new code in an external helper - less nested event loops!
This patch set depends on the "ctdb ip" bug fix patch set that I posted
earlier. Without it, many of the tests included here will fail
This patch set also includes:
* Fixes to the IP-related protocol code
* Some improvements to the unit testing code
* Implementation of IP-related controls in fake_ctdbd
* 10 unit tests for the "ctdb ip" and "ctdb ipinfo" command
* Addition of control failure/timeout faking to fake_ctdbd
* Tunable documentation changes stating that tunable values should be
consistent across nodes
* Changes to the implementation of NoIPTakeover and
NoIPHostOnAllDisabled tunables so that only the value from the
recovery master is used
* Addition of a new tunable IPAllocAlgorithm, replacing LCP2PublicIPs
* 36 unit tests for the new takeover helper
* Removal of the out-of-date python takeover simulation
Due to the size of this patch set, here's a pointer to a branch:
This branch also contains the previously posted "ctdb ip" bug fixes
(because it can't work without them) so, if reviewing, please skip the
1st 8 commits or rebase after Amitay's autobuild lands.
Please review and maybe push...
peace & happiness,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 230037 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the samba-technical