samba 4.5.0 on hpux ia64:- permission denied error for the share.

Arjit Gupta arjitk.gupta at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:05:17 UTC 2016

Hello Uri,

On debugging further i observer the below difference when run with and
without acl

*with-acl:*

 sd: struct security_descriptor

  dacl                     : *

              dacl: struct security_acl

                ..

                  aces: struct security_ace

                     ..

                      *access_mask              : 0x00000000 (0)*

*without-acl:*

sd: struct security_descriptor

  dacl                     : *

              dacl: struct security_acl

                ..

                  aces: struct security_ace

                      ..

                      *access_mask              : 0x001f01ff (2032127)*

Rest other fields are same in both scenarios.
Please suggest how could i debug further in the same direction.

Arjit Kumar