[PATCHSET] Cleanup krb5_wrap and other kerberos stuff
asn at samba.org
Tue Aug 30 13:51:03 UTC 2016
while working on gensec_krb5 I run again into the issue to find some functions
I needed and mostly it is that some functions do not follow naming conventions
we already have.
The attached patchset cleans up our krb5_wrap library. It does the following:
* Reorders some code to have a nice structure in the file
* Renames function to always use the same naming convention
* Documents undocumented functions
* Replaces deprecated functions with the new ones.
* Removes unuses and uneeded functions
You can also find the patchset here:
Review and push much appreciated!
Andreas Schneider GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team asn at samba.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 210734 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the samba-technical