smb.conf realm issue with

sk_tech101 at yahoo.com sk_tech101 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 19:55:03 UTC 2016

We are using samba for doing ntlm authentication with a windows server 2003(or higher) domain controller. We set security=domain in smb.conf

Thanks

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

    On Thursday, August 25, 2016 12:02 AM, Andreas Schneider <asn at samba.org> wrote:

 On Wednesday, 24 August 2016 22:28:25 CEST sk_tech101 at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please let me know if this is a wrong mailing list to discuss smb.conf
> related issue. I am hitting issue following issue after upgrading to samba
> 4.4.5. I think I should not need realm, can anyone help?

Which kind and version of a domain controller do you join?

--
Andreas Schneider                  GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                            asn at samba.org
www.samba.org