autobuild failure due to python replication tests - why ?

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Aug 3 17:52:06 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 08:43:55PM +0300, Uri Simchoni wrote:

> I tried a non-committing background buildnice autobuild on sn-devel,
> skipping the tests mentioned in those commits (the ones in knownfail in
> the commits put in skip) and it failed twice, but in places that don't
> seem related.

Yes, that's what we seem to be getting a lot - hence the
sledgehammer :-(.

On another note - can you post how to do a "non-committing background buildnice autobuild on sn-devel" ?

I don't remember saving off a receipe on how to do that,
and it might help lower my blood pressure when watching
autobuilds via html :-).