External Sync VFS module

Alex Austin aaustin at nevelex.com
Thu Apr 28 01:18:05 UTC 2016

The daemon is not single threaded - it uses the threading mixin on socket
to start a new thread on every connection. Given the local nature of the
socket I would expect minimal overhead on socket creation and connection.
Also, the protocol as I defined it applies meaning to an end of file
condition.