Request for Patch for CVE-2015-7560 in 3.5.1

Wed Apr 27 07:44:18 UTC 2016

Hi, anonymous gmail user!

For your private use it is probably okay to just stick with what you
have. It is only interesting for corporate deployments.

If you do have a larger deployment, please contact someone from
https://www.samba.org/samba/support/ for paid contracts. It will be an
expensive challenge to support 3.5, so I would highly recommend to
upgrade to something recent and supported by the Samba Team for free.

Volker

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 11:10:53AM +0530, Adarsha S wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm currently having samba 3.5.1.
> I know its EOL but still I'm using it as its fulfilling the purpose.
>
> I would like to know if by anyway I can get patch for CVE-2015-7560 for
> samba 3.5.1 release?
>
> I tried manual patching but there is lot many changes between my version
> and the patched one.
>
> So could someone please help me on same.
>
> Thanks,
> Adarsha

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de