net ads dns and self tests ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:55:34 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I have been trying to write a self test (testprogs/blackbox) to test
the net ads dns commands.

It seemed like I needed to do the following:

1. Create privileged (an admin) and an unprivileged accounts.
2. Run the commands from with both sets of creds and test that the
correct things happen.

However, if I run the test an an ad_dc_ntvfs style test, the first
part work but the second part fails with errors like Client not found
in kerberos database. If I run it as a local test nothing works :-(

Are there pre-existing creds I can use in a test like this?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe