Some coverity fixes

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Thu Sep 10 07:49:37 UTC 2015

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:48:29 AM Anoop C S wrote:
> On Wed, 2015-09-09 at 18:12 +0200, Michael Adam wrote:
> > On 2015-09-09 at 17:40 +0200, Günther Deschner wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Anoop,
> > >
> > > RB+ (as already reviewed off-list today).
> >
> > The patches look good.
> >
> > The patch to nss_wrapper needs to be done
> > to the nss_wrapper repo. Usually we would pick up
> > from nss_wrapper (and friends) by moving to a new
> > 'upstream' version (unless it is very urgent).
> >
> > Nsswrapper repo is: git://git.samba.org/nss_wrapper.git
> >
> > I am going to push the other ones for a start.
>
> Thanks. I have attached the patch to reflect the change w.r.t
> nss_wrapper git repo.

Can you please be more precise which is wrong with this code? We have
nss_wrapper in scan.covertiy.com and I do not the the issue there. Also we
restructured this code in the function, see

https://github.com/marmolak/nss_wrapper/commit/288d64536c845aeaa0df61e4ce98e8358eb8c46f#diff-6710f2fe0a72488fdf962b4539266cbfR4338

This is work in progress.

	-- andreas