Question on SMBC_setxattr() in libsmbclient library

Har Gagan Sahai HarGagan.Sahai at microfocus.com
Thu Sep 3 12:27:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

The source file and the line number is - source3/libsmb/libsmb_xattr.c: 1631

Thanks,
Har Gagan Sahai

>>> Scott Lovenberg <scott.lovenberg at gmail.com> 9/3/2015 2:41 PM >>>
On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 3:22 AM, Har Gagan Sahai
<HarGagan.Sahai at microfocus.com> wrote:

> Here is the code snippet in cacl_set() [notice the statement in bold ] that I found to be causing the problem  :

[...]

> Kindly let me know the reason behind this condition as this causing the failure of the usage. Incase this is not as intended let me know I can file a bug for this.
>

> Thanks,
> Har Gagan Sahai

Unfortunately the mailing list software removes text formatting.
Could you tell us which line you think is bugged to save us a bit of
extra work?

--
Peace and Blessings,
-Scott.