s4 with older GNUTLS

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Sep 1 21:56:45 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-01 at 20:04 +0200, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> it is CentOS 5 which uses this older GNUTLS release (1.4.1).
>
> Well I do not complain if we are not supporting it any longer but
> then
> we should change our WAF checks to exclude it.
>
> Matthias

Can you prepare such a patch.  If accepted this may also give us the
excuse to move to Python 2.7 as a minimum as well (presuming that
doesn't cause other problems).

However, I don't work on these older platforms much, so I would like to
see the views of the rest of the team here.

Thanks,

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba