github pull request script

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Oct 21 21:14:06 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-10-21 at 16:40 +0200, Stefan Metzmacher wrote:

> BTW: can we have the attachements as "Content-Type: text/plain;
> charset=UTF-8;"
> instead of "application/text/x-diff".

Looking at what is generated, it looks like the application/ part
should be removed, compared with other patches I see on the list.

I'll see what can be done about that.

> Having an idication of fullname of the submitter in the From: header
> and/or
> a Reply-To: header would also be nice.

The tricky part is that this is not included in the notification.  We
would need to chase a URL in the notification to (for example):
 https://api.github.com/users/abartlet

However don't get too excited about the e-mail in there, most team
members have that turned off :-)(

> Having the mails gpg signed would be also great, but maybe a task for
> another day.

Patches to the script are welcome: