Fixing the many DEBUG statements that have confusing info ...

Mon Oct 19 07:10:22 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:27:04AM +1100, Martin Schwenke wrote:
> Unless I'm misunderstanding something, that means going through a lot of
> code and removing __func__ (or similar) in places where is has been
> explicitly added.
>
> I'd suggest a variation of DEBUG() to include the location... but there
> are already a lot of variations.  :-)

What about adding it do Christofs new DBG_ style macros? We don't have
too many of those yet, so we could still do the sweeping change.

While there, we could deprecate DEBUG and add DBG_ as a recommendation
to README.Coding for future patches.

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de