[Samba] Missing DNS entry after "domain join"

mathias dufresne infractory at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:24:04 UTC 2015

The third DC just finished to install itself using Sernet's packages in
version 4.2.4-SerNet-RedHat-18.el7 and some records were missing: dig
samba.domain.tld was showing 1 DC when 3 DC were existing.

After samba_dnsupdate it seems to be back to normal. Unfortunately as there
are so much records for each DC injected I have no idea how to fully test
if things are _really_ working well.

I'll redo some tests with compiled 4.3.0, to recheck and try to understand.

And I'll add some samba_dnsupdate at some point of my deployment scripts :/