[MS-BKRP] backupkey server and GnuTLS

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Nov 30 22:48:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for these fixes. So I tried just building on my current system
(Ubuntu 14.04 LTS) and it failed to compile, with only GnuTLS 2.12.23.

I think the following three functions are the problematic ones right now
(introduced with various versions > 3).

gnutls_pubkey_encrypt_data
gnutls_cipher_get_iv_size
gnutls_x509_privkey_import_rsa_raw2

Can you clarify again what version we should be using and I guess, how
to proceed from here?

Cheers,

Garming