[PATCH] CTDB protocol and client fixes
amitay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 05:31:13 UTC 2015
Here are the changes to the new protocol and client code.
Many of them are fixes required for the rewrite of ctdb tool and test
binaries using new client API.
Major changes to protocol code include:
1. Fix marshaling of data types ctdb_addr_info, ctdb_public_ip_list,
2. Add utility function ctdb_sock_addr_to_string
Major changes to client code include:
1. Avoid using sync functions in async computations (tevent_req based)
2. Add missing sync/async versions of some of the APIs
3. Drop TALLOC_CTX where not required
Please review and push.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 54260 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the samba-technical