Patch: fix gensec_gssapi.c to return any output token from gss_accept_sec_context when an error occurs

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 02:24:57 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Attached is a patch that might work. However, I have a couple of questions:

1. How do I test this? Run Samba as an AD DC? Never done that before.

2. I imagine that when calling gss_accept_sec_context as a client we
would not expect an ouput token on an error. Is that correct?

Perhaps we need to log a message in that case as we cannot send a
STATUS to the server, I would expect.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe