Screwed my Fedora 21 system removing the Samba packages

Ira Cooper ira at samba.org
Sat May 30 15:09:20 MDT 2015

How did you remove the packages?

Feel free to catch me off-list.

When I'm at a plugfest, I usually use a "yum repository" to do my
upgrades.  (Or a collection of repositories if I'm doing multiple VMs
etc.)  Then I just have to use "yum update" to upgrade my VMs.  I also try
not to touch my primary development system in such ways... for exactly the
reason you ran into ;).

Thanks,

-Ira

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe at gmail.com