Samba User Survey 2015 - RESULTS

Marc Muehlfeld mmuehlfeld at samba.org
Wed May 27 14:40:16 MDT 2015

Hello,

the SambaXP conference is over and like promised, here are the results
of the Samba User Survey 2015, we run last March:

Reports:
https://www.samba.org/~mmuehlfeld/UserSurvey2015/SummaryReports/

"Completed only" reports contain just the results of participants who
answered all questions. The "Completed and partial" ones additionally
contain the results of participants who didn't finish the survey.

Even if the "report with comments" is quite long, it's worth reading it
in detail. It contain so many suggestions and give a great insight.

Raw data:
https://www.samba.org/~mmuehlfeld/UserSurvey2015/RawData/

My SambaXP conference slides - mainly a summary of the survey:
https://www.samba.org/~mmuehlfeld/SambaXP_2015.pdf

Regards,
Marc