Patch: Remove those ugly defines of uint32 etc ...

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat May 16 00:08:21 MDT 2015

On Fri, 2015-05-15 at 15:07 -0700, Richard Sharpe wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Here is a patch that removes them.
>
> I am not sure it is is correct, however. For example, there is a large
> comment before the removed stuff that needs modifying, and I am not
> sure if we still need the HPUX stuff in there.

I'm pretty sure samba does NOT support intXX_t types being other than
strictly the correct size any more, so that comment can be removed.

The comments about HPUX seem to only be for the intXX types, which may
be duplicated in rpc.h,

I was going to say that in any case we require a C99 compiler these
days, so I would expect these types will be provided, but it seems we
have wscript rules to build them from base types if needed.