It is annoying that some of our OP definitions do not match MS-SMB2 ...

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Mon Mar 23 16:06:09 MDT 2015

Some of the SMB2 code was written prior to the release of the specification.

Another example would be the NTLM documentation that was developed for NTLM
over HTTP (http://davenport.sourceforge.net/ntlm.html).  That document was
by far the best reference available for years, and the terminology has
become somewhat standard.  Of course, it doesn't match Microsoft's
terminology...which drives them bonkers.  :)

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org