samba

yabko yabkopl at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 09:17:56 MDT 2015

Hi

I'm on
Version 4.1.17

but i've always had this problem just never paid attention to it.

I'm running s4 as ADDC with file server, i know this is not recommended but
it works.
What's happening that I see the HD space is getting smaller 1GB+ a day until
there's no more space on the drive. Once I restart the samba process
(killall samba and start again) the HD space is restored.

Is anyone else seen this ? How can I find out what's causing this behavior.

Thank you