PATCH multi-channel & fd passing

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Thu Mar 19 06:27:56 MDT 2015

On 2015-03-19 at 12:09 +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:16:54AM +0000, Noel Power wrote:
> > it doesn't fix anything but a personal annoyance and something that I
> > found confusing (e.g. the anonymous block) which was adjacent to code I
> > was touching to fix some other problem. This was just an alternative to
> > the orig patch I posted with the fix above, really not worth having a
> > discussion about, sorry for the noise
>
> Ok. I pushed the other patch, thanks for that fix!
>
> I wonder how we survive the relevant torture tests....

I have an idea: I think our tests only ever triggered
the complicated framentation/queing code path, but not
the fastpath that sends a small message directly, which
is the code path fixed with Noel's patch.

Currently working on extending our torture code to
add a regression test for that (and first of all
prove or disprove my guess).

Michael