PATCH multi-channel & fd passing

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Thu Mar 19 03:43:27 MDT 2015

On 18/03/15 20:50, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 08:22:07PM +0100, Michael Adam wrote:
>> Hi Noel,

[...]
>> NAK on the second cosmetic patch. It removes an early
>> return just to remove an anonymous block.
>>
>> Having early returns trumps anonymous blocks (IMHO).

isn't the early return still there (just not as early ;-)) but.. anyway
I think I was wrong to change the test from the explicit error condition
(as msghdr_prep_fds already copes with fdlen == 0 and doesn't regard it
as an error)
How about this patch?, afaics the only purpose of that block is to avoid
a warning about the declaration of the buf array

Noel