Samba Backup Script

Justan Brandt justan at wausauit.com
Mon Mar 16 19:01:28 MDT 2015

Hello,

We are setting up an Ubuntu server with Samba and installed it from the
repository. However, we can not find the location of the samba_backup
script from there.  Could you please point us in the right direction.

Thank you!

--

Cheers,

Justan Brandt
Managing Partner

(715) 203.1106 | justan at wausauit.com | wausauit.com

*Notice*: This message may contain confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this