VFS open call intercept

Sharayu Mantri sm25541994 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:08:13 MDT 2015

Thank you but their is an issue with the DEBUG messages , I am not sure
where they are stored. I checked most of the logs and  /var/log/debug but
still didnt get where those debug messages are stored, Could u help me with
it.

and Can u suggest any other copy function that can be permitted by samba.

Thanks and regards,
Sharayu Mantri