ntdb in Samba?

Mon Mar 16 05:33:47 MDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 11:57:38AM +0100, Ralph Böhme wrote:
> > Ok, request cancelled. I was told in private that there
> > might be interest in ntdb and ccan.
>
> I was using ccan/htable in the Spotlight code, but I'm in the process
> of switching that to dbwrap_rbt.

Great, thanks!

The other external user is a prototype VFS module a customer
sent to me recently. But that is also easy to convert on its
way into production. Those were the two ccan users left that
I know of. From my point of view, the ntdb/tdb_compat/ccan
removal patch could go in then.

Comments?

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de