Using the dcerpc library/API to make an RPC connection to Windows

Peter P. p.pan48711 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:24:23 MDT 2015

Hi,

I'm currently trying to understand the dcerpc library that is a part of the
Samba 4.2.0 build. I was interested in seeing if it is possible to interact
with this library in a similar fashion to how Windows applications use the
RPC dlls that are included with Visual Studio.

Specifically, I would like to know if there are any exposed functions in
Samba to create an RPC binding handle and how to use that with the stubs
generated by pidl.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Peter