Share flags

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:42:00 MDT 2015

In looking at MS test cases, there are a few interesting ones which
don't execute because we can't support restricting leases/oplocks (to
read-only instead or read-write) in smb.conf for a share and reporting
it in the share flags.  Seems easy enough to report it (as we do for
the 3 CSC flags) strictly based on a parm in smb.conf - but it would
be harder to actually tie it to policy in the smb2 leases/oplock code.
  This flag was introduced to the protocol in Windows 2012 apparently.

SMB2_SHAREFLAG_FORCE_LEVELII_OPLOCK 0x00001000

The server will not issue exclusive caching rights on this share.

--
Thanks,

Steve