Hangs !!! Accessing fuse filesystem in Windows through Samba

Raj Kumar Sanpui raj.kumar.sanpui at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 03:44:28 MST 2015

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the response.
I added these parameters to our smb.conf, and also as Richarde and Miklos
(the fuse developer) suggested, moved the blocking part from open( ) to
read( ), but with no difference in behaviour, now i am afraid if these aio
parameters added (as shown below) are really working.
I checked the Samba log (log.smbd) in /var/log/samba/, but could not get
any clue.

Is there any way to find out, if the new parameters added for AIO are
really working?

{{{
[FUSEAArchive]
        comment = Fuse Archive File System