VFS version error

Mon Mar 2 08:31:42 MST 2015

On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 03:28:27PM +0000, Sharayu Mantri wrote:
> I call syslog so that i can see the sequence in which my skel_transparent
> functions are called. When i checked my syslog , i noticed that even though
> client opens only one file or file once, still the open call from
> skel_transparent.c is executed more than once. Can u explain me the
> behaviour ? and when does this various calls get executed and why this call
> are continuously called although client has not triggered any of this
> functions.

Please give a high-level description of why you are writing a VFS
module. We can of course trace and in detail explain every single call,
but with an understanding about the problem you want to solve I guess
we will be able to help you better.

Thanks,

Volker Lendecke

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de